Behavioral Change Basics for the Master Pickup Artist Part 2
One of the most basic plans to behavioral change is called the “Samric” plan. Simple. Attainable. Measurable. Repeatable. Immediate. Controlled by YOU. SAMRIC. If you’ve ever had to take a defensive driving course for too many tickets or speeding, you know this plan because this is how they teach you how to make behavioral changes.
Instead of just learning how to drive the speed limit, a Samric plan could be “To use cruise control more.” It’s simple, attainable, measurable, repeatable, immediate, and you control it. Perfect plan that overall leads to the ultimate goal of driving the speed limit.
So how do we apply this to social arts mastery?
Say your ultimate goal is to get better with women. If you are reading this it better be. You currently have a set of behaviors related to this goal.
Behaviors are categorized in 3 ways. 1. Ineffective behaviors 2. Short Term Behaviors, 3. Effective behaviors.
1. Ineffective behaviors are those which make matters worse or stagnant. They are unrealistic, unsatisfying, and can be irresponsible at times.
Examples: Not opening. Putting women on a pedestal. Poor body language. Buying girls drinks.
2. Short term behaviors are those which serve as quick fixes that make things better for a time but don’t help your long-term behavior.
Examples: Reading shit tons of material without going out. Peacocking. Gambit learning. Hitting on unsavory women who are easy. Negging all the time. Having a conversation stack. Most of the guys who come to me for training are at this level of game because many fly-by-night PUA companies can only teach this.
3. Effective behaviors: Help you get what you want in a responsible, realistic, and ethical/legal way. This is what Technostudents in the game have as their ultimate behavioral goal.
Examples: Opening who you are interested in. Doing good things for people. Learning seductive reasoning and eliminating “Sluts vs. Whores” from your vocabulary. Hypnosis. Tapping. Meditation. Eliminating drinking as a crutch. Wrecking the room to see what’s possible. Always closing. Always opening. Befriending worthy men instead of amogging.
Now you have a benchmark for your behavior. My students have the advantage of seeing me as the example. I elevate all my women and I don’t neg or make them feel bad. You should question your behaviors for effectiveness this way: Ask yourself…
1. IS it responsible? Responsible behavior allows you to meet your needs without restricting others from meeting their needs. You get what you want while respecting the rights of others, especially the women (Does amogging fit in here? It does if it responsibly teaches a guy to stop doing it to his detriment.). The ultimate in responsible is where you and the people around you have their needs met by your behavior.
2. IS it realistic? (Practical. Sensible.). It’s reasonable or attainable. (If your first week you want to set as your behavioral goal to lay a playboy playmate, that’s fine but not realistic in 1 week. some people can pull it off, but you will get into your head and think you are a failure if you don’t set a realistic goal at first that can be a success. Like just plainly opening.
3. IS it Right/Legal/Ethical? avoid illegal behavior. Simple as that. I know of several gurus teaching “instant rape.”
So the Samric plan is the way to convert ineffective and short term behaviors to effective behaviors. The best way is to make sure all components are covered in the plan and all questions are answered to the positive as far as effectiveness.
For instance, say you are new to game. You can’t open. What is a good samric plan to change this behavior?
You must first list the behavior you want to change. “I want to open more.”
Second you must answer what new habits you want to develop.
When in a social setting or when I see a woman I’m interested in, I open her all the time.
Third make an action plan.
1. Go out 3 nights a week. (Simple, attainable, measurable just by counting to three, repeatable every week, immediately can be started, controlled by the student. All samric criteria covered.)
2. Open the first set on the right every time I enter the venue both alone or with a wing. (Simple, attainable, measurable, repeatable, immediately can be started, controlled by the student. All samric criteria covered.)
3. Get a wingman, or PUA instruction from MPUA Technoslaughter and FOLLOW HIS DIRECTIONS AND COMMANDS. (Simple, attainable, measurable, repeatable, immediately can be started, controlled by the student for the most part. Samric covered.)
So if your action plan to get better at game is to go out 3 nights a week, open the first set on the right at every venue you enter, and to get instruction from me, do you see how this is an easy way to get effective behavior that steps away from short term or ineffective behaviors? You could easily see how a simple plan can allow you to change your behaviors and get past your improvement opportunities immediately so that you can get further faster in your game. You can hit the waypoints that lead to more fruitful, wonderful relationships with women in faster time.
So pick a behavior you want to change, Choose the simple, attainable goals that will create effective change, and do it consistently until it becomes your new, consistent behavior.
So many men have been through this journey that you know most of the waypoints that can get you to the bedroom consistently and with ease. In fact Neil Strauss wrote “Rules of the Game” with this type of behavioral change journey in mind. And avoid doing it all at once. Keep it simple and attainable.
1. Go out 3-5 nights a week
2. Open sets in field each time you go out
3. Have a memorized opener to use if you go blank
4. Kino 3 times each interaction. Thumb wrestle.
5. Learn an esoteric skill. (Cold reading, palm reading, the cube, Tarot, handwriting analysis, Kokology. Magic. Pick one.)
6. Make statements only, no interview questions.
7. Memorize a number close gambit
8. Make a calendar of events that are social that you can invite women to.
9. Listen to Ross Jeffries’s “Nail Your Inner Game” or Hypnotica’s “Sphinx of the Imagination” Nightly to get needed inner game changes to get congruence.
10. Learn how to state your intent
11. Learn Nick Quick and Epik’s Same Night System’s 5 logistical questions and ask all 5 of a woman during an interaction.
12. Learn 1-2 sexual techniques to have bedroom confidence as taught by David Shade.
13. 1 activity a week related to having an improved/exciting lifestyle (Skydive, house party, scuba, street hockey etc.)
14. Wreck the room: Push your boundaries right when a set is cold or dying.
Now start DOING the things above you need to work on.
Comments are closed.