This user hasn't shared any profile information
Posts by technoslaughter
Squidoo is a “Lens” application that gets you instant access to my newest blogs and info in quick and easy format. Join squidoo if you would like a different experience from my blog.
There’s a reason why some PUA instructors come to me, and NOT THEIR OWN COMPANIES, for training. One of them is the NLP methods I teach and the reframing and language training that has been embedded in their brains for so long they don’t realize it’s a problem. Here are the language issues.
1. Don’t use “Don’t”. Be active (See how I changed it around?) Anyhow when coaching a person use active commands rather than “Don’t do this or don’t do that.” The word “Don’t” is a negative… it is dropped out when the subconscious hears it and makes the brain prone to subconsciously doing the action afterward. For instance don’t do what this says: Don’t focus on your breathing.
If you are like most people you started focusing on your breathing. Even though the word “Don’t” is in front, it amplifies the action you don’t want them to do. It’s like long trips. You yell at kids in the back seat while driving “Don’t hit your sister.” or “Don’t fight” and suddenly you have world war 3 in the kids backseat. “Stay quiet.” or “Behave” are active words that condone a message that they are more likely to follow for the desired result. (Then you have those brats who won’t fucking listen to you anyhow).
2. Stop calling your clients AFC or “Averago Frustrated chumps.” Glues the situation on them. It’s smart marketing though. By calling them AFC’s you name them chumps and brainwash them into being your customers a long time because they will take a longer time to improve because of the hypnotic role you have put them in. So good for you! Bad for your client. Win win win is what I always say, so my clients start out as average frustrated naturals. TM. 🙂
3. Stop calling them sticking points. They are “Improvement opportunities.” Calling them sticking points is a smart marketing ploy to brainwash your clients into thinking they are stuck and can’t get out of this situation. By calling it sticking point, you have convinced them to stay in your program even longer because you give them proven techniques, then can sell them inner game training at the same time! What a great frame to sell more products!
4. Stop sending emails that make your students/clients/customers feel even worse about themselves. “She’s gonna leave you!” “You are always in the friends zone.” “She leaves with the asshole all the time.” GREAT marketing to make a guy feel like a loser then have the magic wand that gets him better. BULLSHIT. You are programming desperation into guys who are always desperate. SHAME ON YOU.
I actively look for ways to get guys out of this brainwashing system. Many guys are good when I get them but have read so much they are brainwashed that they need all this horsecrap from the wrong gurus just out to make a buck. Yes I get paid. And I have the worst business model in the world. I get guys good fast and they stop giving me money. Quickly. I teach them how to learn… on their own. What a concept! Come to me once and I teach you the way to learn fast. I don’t tag you along to keep you buying product after product. I have none! Woohoo! I only teach bootcamps and one on one evening trainings. That’s it. The worst business model for a coach. I don’t care. Because I’d rather you succeed and spread my name word of mouth than use any of the above tactics to make my students feel any worse than they do already in a delicate situation.
PS–Can you tell I’m sick of it?
I met James during the PUA world summit and he was one of those “New finds” with new technique and inner game workings that made an impression on everyone who saw him talk. He did some inner game work with the VIP’s on the 3rd day of the summit that I thought that was amazing to help quiet the body movements and center your balance. It was all about presence.
Here he does a pick up on a shy girl, and has some key points. 1. most puas in training would have ejected at the first sign of her discomfort as if the situation was not going well. He advises to push the interaction that one extra minute to show yourself how far you can really go.
He keeps pacing her reality and acknowledging her feelings she is demonstrating through her body language. Despite her shyness and discomfort, he shows empathy and then paces her to feeling comfortable with him… he gives her several chances to tell him to scram but she doesn’t.
It’s a very different style than the pua who keeps opening and opening and dhving and telling stories. Yes, he takes the lead but he is constantly calibrating and acknowledging her reactions. Great infield video. New stuff is always welcome.
Ok. You have guys who call themselves “Online experts” and “Texting experts” and “Day game experts” and “Facebook/Myspace experts” and “NLP” experts and “Same Night Lay” experts. Today I’m going to help you sniff out if they are truly MPUA’s or online experts or facebook experts.
I first talked about how you can use photographs to sniff out the ones who are good and the ones who are bad. If you use photograph forensics, you can tell if a guy who says he’s good with women and using social artistry is truly good or just full of hot air and BS when you look at the ladies’ head tilts.
Here’s another way to find out if you are dealing with a bullshit artist. Facebook or other social networking profiles. A true Master Pickup Artist will have lots of women as his friends, and those women who find him interesting will be showing online proximity: commenting on status posts, photos, posting on the artist’s wall about the night before or some memory or a great time. Yes, even thanking them for the cube or a palmread if they are still using the old school “Chick Crack.” You’ll see lots of “Nice to meet you”‘s and lots of “Can’t wait to go out” and sometimes even some jealousy game. Women upset he’s not coming out. And of course you’ll see lots of congruent photos of attraction. WITH NO DOUCHEBAG FACES OR MUGGING to show he is interested in women.
Here’s what I see from many of the so-called “Gurus”.
1. Lots of guys. Not a woman to be seen commenting/liking/sharing their status posts or photos. Well, actually you’ll usually see 2 types of women. Mom or their sister praising them for being so good with…. women.\
2. Miscalibrated posting to nobody. How can you tell? No replies or comments to their status updates
3. Cryptic status updates. “Having fun.” “Going out.” “Great time.” Why not say, “Riding the bull at the Saddleranch, come meet us out!” to show they are the social leader?
4. No photos with women. Lots of logos, lots of poses, lots of douchebag photos, lots of GUYS. Photos of students opening sets.
5. Never “In a relationship” or talk about the opposite sex.
6. Lots of talk about their male students. Hmmmm.
Now don’t get me wrong. Some pua’s have a second facebook where they post their PUA stuff to their PUA brethren and that is different from the personal Facebook that should have all the stuff I am talking about. Only my students and close friends and acquaintances get access to mine. But I use it to allow my students to see how true online social proof works. You can learn and pay for all the theory and lines that you want. But having the nitty gritty to be able to do it on facebook, right then and there, is important as proof that you know what you are doing. Case in point: One of my posts yesterday had 16 women like or reply to the post. 3 guys liked or replied (One of the Ross Jeffries! LOL). Can your favorite guru claim the same?
For example, Bravo PUA, formerly of Stylelife, has a program about online game he is now selling (Click here). His personal facebook is also CONGRUENT with someone who uses online game to attract women. This is a product I would trust, and teaches game from using Plenty of Fish as well as other services. He presented at the PUA World Summit and had the activity and energy of someone who gets laid. Non needy. Not hitting on all the models or working his game. You wouldn’t believe how many other “Gurus” were doing just the opposite. Bravo’s product I would trust.
I myself incorporate online lessons for my personal students and use my facebook as an example of how to revamp. I have met beautiful women through Plenty of Fish as well using the techniques that Bravo himself was also touting at the PUA World Summit.
If you are interested in one-on-one or bootcamp training for long term results, whether it be online or cold approach club game, or day game, maybe we should talk! Contact me on my email on the home page.
Click here to see the article. I’m in one of the pics, and one of the guys I trained and went out with sunday night during the summit is in the pic with the beautiful blonde getting a smoothie. Yeah, the one guy in a pick actually succeeding and not just talking with a woman was awesome to hang out with the evening prior to the day game bootcamp. I did not go with him that day, but had 5 other guys who showed some success Monday.